Are you interested in?
Cham Island (Cu Lao Cham) Tours
32 Tours & Activities
21 Tours & Activities
828 Tours & Activities
7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Co Lao Cham is a island cluster east of Hoi An so renowned for its stunning coral reefs and native fish that it’s one of a handful of UNESCO-listed Biosphere Reserve Sites. Between February and September, take a speedboat out to the largest of the eight islands and explore this quiet island and its pristine waters. Swim, snorkel or sunbathe at Lang Beach and visit historic sites like the Hai Tang Pagoda and the Ong Temple.
- This tour is operated by speedboat, so you spend more time exploring the island
- Don't worry about getting to Cua Dai Beach on your own: hotel transfers are included
- Ask your guide about the region's wildlife, and discover Co Lao Cham’s exotic fish
- Explore Co Lao Cham’s small towns and meet the locals who live around Lang and Huong Beaches
Saved to wishlist!
Bottled drinking water
English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
Food and drinks
Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Tips and gratuities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
2021_Hotel Pick Up in Hoi An City Center
32 Trần Hưng Đạo, Phường Minh An, Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats unavailable
- Infants must not sit on laps
- No public transportation nearby
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Your Hoi An city hotel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hoi An Express Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Explore Cham island & Snorkeling from Hoi An?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Explore Cham island & Snorkeling from Hoi An?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 6528P258
Explore Similar Things to Do
Day CruisesWater ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHoi AnDay Cruises - Central VietnamWater Tours - Central VietnamFull-day Tours - Central VietnamDay Cruises - My SonWater Tours - My SonFull-day Tours - My SonDay Cruises - Da NangWater Tours - Da NangFull-day Tours - Da NangCategory
Hoi An Handicraft WorkshopTra Nhieu Fishing VillageCua Dai Beach (Bien Cua Dai)Cantonese Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Quang Dong)Kim Bong (Carpentry Village)Thanh Ha Terracotta ParkGreen Bamboo Cooking SchoolHainan Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Hai Nam)Tan Ky Old HousePhuc Kien Assembly Hall (Fujian Assembly Hall)Phung Hung Ancient HouseThu Bon RiverHoi An Museum (Bao Tang Hoi An)Tra Que Vegetable VillageMuseum of Sa Huynh CultureMuseum of Trade CeramicsHoi An Central Market (Cho Hoi An)