6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
The beautiful beaches of the Cham Islands are a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve and lie just off the coast of Hoi An. On this tour, cruise out to Hon Lao—the largest of the islands—and Bac Island; enjoy plenty of free time to swim, snorkel, and sunbathe at the islands’ beaches; and tuck into a seafood lunch at a beachside restaurant.
- Magnificent views of the Cham Islands from the water
- Incredible marine life sightings as you snorkel around the islands
- Delicious lunch of fresh seafood at a beachfront restaurant
- Convenient hotel pickup and round-trip transport from Hoi An
Saved to wishlist!
Sightseeing cruise: use speed boat from main land to island & back
Lunch at local restaurant
Hotel pickup and drop-off at your Hotel in Hoi An/Danang
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Landing and facility fees
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointHoi An, Hoi An, Quang Nam Province
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Da Nang City or Hoi An Ancient Town
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East Vietnam
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cham Island Full-Day Discovery Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cham Island Full-Day Discovery Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cham Island Full-Day Discovery Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cham Island Full-Day Discovery Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 55478P207
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursHoi AnHistorical Tours - Central VietnamHistorical Tours - My SonHistorical Tours - Da NangCategory
Thanh Ha Terracotta ParkHoi An Handicraft WorkshopPhuc Kien Assembly Hall (Fujian Assembly Hall)Green Bamboo Cooking SchoolHainan Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Hai Nam)Museum of Trade CeramicsPhung Hung Ancient HouseThu Bon RiverHoi An Central Market (Cho Hoi An)Museum of Sa Huynh CultureHoi An Museum (Bao Tang Hoi An)Tan Ky Old HouseKim Bong (Carpentry Village)Tra Que Vegetable VillageCua Dai Beach (Bien Cua Dai)Cantonese Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Quang Dong)Tra Nhieu Fishing Village