Are you interested in?
430 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1466 Tours & Activities
Japanese Covered Bridge (Chua Cau) Tours
131 Tours & Activities
9 to 11 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Cruise harbor fee for our driver and guide to pick up at your cruise foot @ 25$/pax
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please take a look for our driver and guide holding a card with your name on it at the foot of the
- Chan May cruise port
- Tours in Chan May harbor
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vietnam Tour Tailor Company
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 88894P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHoi AnShore Excursions - Central VietnamBus Tours - Central VietnamCity Tours - Central VietnamPorts of Call Tours - Central VietnamShore Excursions - My SonBus Tours - My SonCity Tours - My SonPorts of Call Tours - My SonShore Excursions - Da NangBus Tours - Da NangCity Tours - Da NangPorts of Call Tours - Da NangCategory
Tra Que Vegetable VillageThu Bon RiverCua Dai Beach (Bien Cua Dai)Hoi An Museum (Bao Tang Hoi An)Hoi An Central Market (Cho Hoi An)Tra Nhieu Fishing VillageCantonese Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Quang Dong)Kim Bong (Carpentry Village)Phung Hung Ancient HouseTan Ky Old HouseHoi An Handicraft WorkshopPhuc Kien Assembly Hall (Fujian Assembly Hall)Museum of Sa Huynh CultureMuseum of Trade CeramicsThanh Ha Terracotta ParkHainan Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Hai Nam)Green Bamboo Cooking School