9 to 11 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Cruise harbor fee for our driver and guide to pick up at your cruise foot @ 25$/pax
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please take a look for our driver and guide holding a card with your name on it at the foot of the
- Chan May cruise port
- Tours in Chan May harbor
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vietnam Tour Tailor Company
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHoi AnShore Excursions - Central VietnamBus Tours - Central VietnamCity Tours - Central VietnamPorts of Call Tours - Central VietnamShore Excursions - My SonBus Tours - My SonCity Tours - My SonPorts of Call Tours - My SonShore Excursions - Da NangBus Tours - Da NangCity Tours - Da NangPorts of Call Tours - Da NangCategory
Museum of Trade CeramicsThu Bon RiverTra Que Vegetable VillagePhung Hung Ancient HouseThanh Ha Terracotta ParkGreen Bamboo Cooking SchoolHoi An Museum (Bao Tang Hoi An)Hoi An Handicraft WorkshopHoi An Central Market (Cho Hoi An)Tan Ky Old HouseTra Nhieu Fishing VillagePhuc Kien Assembly Hall (Fujian Assembly Hall)Cua Dai Beach (Bien Cua Dai)Kim Bong (Carpentry Village)Hainan Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Hai Nam)Cantonese Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Quang Dong)Museum of Sa Huynh Culture