Are you interested in?
Cham Island (Cu Lao Cham) Tours
32 Tours & Activities
450 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1501 Tours & Activities
- Lowest Price GuaranteeIf you find the same product cheaper, we’ll refund the difference.
- Free CancellationUp to 24 hours in advance.
- Award-winning supportWe’re here 24/7 to help.
6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Bus & speed boat
English speaking guide as mentioned on the program
01 lunch at the local restaurant on island
Entrance fees as mentioned in the program
Any services not mentioned in the program
Drinks, other meals, TIP and personal expenses
Snorkeling or Diving
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asia Travel Links
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 1-day Cham Island excursion tour from Hoi An?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 1-day Cham Island excursion tour from Hoi An?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 1-day Cham Island excursion tour from Hoi An?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 1-day Cham Island excursion tour from Hoi An?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 24244P481
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWater ToursClassic Car Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingHoi AnBus Tours - Central VietnamWater Tours - Central VietnamClassic Car Tours - Central VietnamHistorical Tours - Central VietnamHalf-day Tours - Central VietnamBus Tours - My SonWater Tours - My SonClassic Car Tours - My SonHistorical Tours - My SonHalf-day Tours - My SonBus Tours - Da NangWater Tours - Da NangClassic Car Tours - Da NangHistorical Tours - Da NangHalf-day Tours - Da NangCategory
Kim Bong (Carpentry Village)Phuc Kien Assembly Hall (Fujian Assembly Hall)Hoi An Central Market (Cho Hoi An)Thu Bon RiverMuseum of Sa Huynh CultureTan Ky Old HouseHoi An Handicraft WorkshopTra Nhieu Fishing VillageHoi An Museum (Bao Tang Hoi An)Hainan Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Hai Nam)Green Bamboo Cooking SchoolThanh Ha Terracotta ParkCantonese Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Quang Dong)Cua Dai Beach (Bien Cua Dai)Museum of Trade CeramicsPhung Hung Ancient HouseTra Que Vegetable Village