6 to 7 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit the infamous Cu Chi Tunnels, one of the historical highlights of Vietnam, on this small-group tour. Venture underground to learn how the Viet Cong built and utilized this intricate subterranean network, which played a vital part in their victory during the Vietnam War. Upgrade to the VIP option to include your choice of Vietnamese baguette (banh mi) or ‘pho’ (noodle soup). Round-trip hotel transport from Ho Chi Minh City is included in all options.
- Small-group day trip to Cu Chi Tunnels from Ho Chi Minh City
- Slip into the elaborate underground labyrinth with an informative guide
- Learn about the Viet Cong guerilla forces during the Vietnam War
- Enjoy a Vietnamese baguette or pho for lunch with the VIP option
- Hotel transport by air-conditioned included
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan hotel pickup and drop-off in District 1 (selected hotels only)
English Speaking Tour Guide
Cool towels and mineral water
Snack & Sugar cane juice for VIP option
Beverages and other meals are not mentioned in the program.
Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping.