- 6-hour Cu Chi Tunnels tour
- Learn about the tunnels' significance during the Vietnam War
- Hotel transport provided from Ho Chi Minh City
- Entrance fee included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Stretching more than 120 miles (200 km), the tunnel network was used by the Viet Cong during the Vietnam War for hiding, communication, storage, medical care, and more. As you explore the site, you can see remnants of battle and try to imagine this now tranquil area as a war zone.
You'll also visit a nearby rubber plantation. When your time is up, you'll be returned to Ho Chi Minh City for hotel drop-off to end your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you are staying outside of District 1. You should make your own way to the meeting point at: 123 Ly Tu Trong street, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1 at 8:00AM for the start of the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children under 18 cannot book this tour alone
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viet Nam Adventure Tours JSC
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas