4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Join the colorful throngs of motorbikes zipping across Ho Chi Minh City on a private tour that explores the city’s traditional cuisine and night markets. Sample a series of dishes as you taste your way through the city, and see at some fascinating places along the way, including a surprising pagoda inside an apartment and the banks of the Saigon River. With a personal guide to Ho Chi Minh City’s food and flavors, try each food in context, alongside cups of beer, soft drinks, or homemade sticky rice wine.
- Gourmet tour of Ho Chi Minh City at night
- Sample foods from local stalls and restaurants
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Includes tastings and drinks for a full dinner
- Private tour is designed just for you
- Pickup and drop-off at selected districts in Ho Chi Minh City
Saved to wishlist!
Complimentary pick-up and drop off either at your accommodation in districts 1, 3, 4, 5 and 10 or at the Opera House
All food and drinks during the tour
Transportation by motorbike, including fuel and a high-quality, open-face helmet
Pictures from your tour
Rain poncho (if needed)
Items of a personal nature
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up and drop-off from hotels within District 1, 3, 4, 5, 10. Any pick-ups outside this area will incur an extra charge depending on the location & distance of the hotel.
Alternatively, you may make your way to the Saigon Opera House, 7 Lam Son Square, District 1. We will pick you up and drop you off there.
- Bach Dang Port
- Rainbow Bridge Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is recommended that you leave your handbags, passports and jewelry at your hotel for safekeeping
- A camera is always encouraged, however it is not recommended that you take pictures while on the motorbike as this can be dangerous. If you wish to take pictures, please ask your guides to pull over. Please take extra care of your camera to avoid theft
- Cool and comfortable clothing is recommended. Shorts, t-shirts and light pants are also suitable
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Street Food Man
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Street Food Motorbike Tour in Ho Chi Minh City
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursMotorcycle ToursVespa, Scooter & Moped ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHo Chi Minh CityFood Tours - Southern VietnamMotorcycle Tours - Southern VietnamVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Southern VietnamStreet Food Tours - Southern VietnamHalf-day Tours - Southern VietnamFood Tours - Can ThoMotorcycle Tours - Can ThoVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Can ThoStreet Food Tours - Can ThoHalf-day Tours - Can ThoFood Tours - Phnom PenhMotorcycle Tours - Phnom PenhVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Phnom PenhStreet Food Tours - Phnom PenhHalf-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory
Paris Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)Bach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)Cholon (Saigon Chinatown)Suoi Tien Theme ParkSaigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)Museum of Fine ArtsCu Chi Wildlife Rescue StationWar Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)Reunification Palace (Independence Palace)Cao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh)Saigon SkydeckQuan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)Dong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi) Ben Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)Vietnam Cookery CenterSaigon Central Post OfficeGiac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)Dam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)