7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Travel to the Cu Chi Tunnels by luxury speedboat then discover the daily life of rural southern Vietnam on a full-day tour from Ho Chi Minh City. Accompanied by a knowledgeable guide, explore the vast tunnel network built under the Cu Chi district by guerrilla fighters during the Vietnam War. Take a speedboat down the Saigon River to reach Cu Chi, observing life along the river en route. Numbers are limited to 14 to ensure a small-group experience, which includes a riverside Vietnamese lunch.
- Luxury speedboat cruise to the Cu Chi Tunnels with an expert guide
- Speed along the Saigon River from Ho Chi Minh City to jungle-lined canals
- Explore the war memorial park at Cu Chi, where preserved underground tunnels helped Viet Cong guerrillas during the war
- Enjoy on-board refreshments and a mouthwatering Vietnamese lunch at a riverside restaurant
- Drive around the countryside to learn about cricket-raising and paper-making at local farms
- Return transport by air-conditioned vehicle as well as hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group limited to 14 people ensures a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport via luxury speedboat
Transport via air-conditioned vehicle
Snacks and beverages
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Saigon Waterbus Station , 10B Đ. Tôn Đức Thắng, P, Q.1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam