Departure & Return
You will meet up your guide at the Main Entrance of the Central Railway Station (the entrance that has two pairs of statues holding spherical balls). Please be at the meeting points 5 minutes before the meeting time. If you have difficult finding our guide, please call.
The tour will end up at Kauppatori, the Market Square. You may take a slow walk, visit each vender, and enjoy the atmosphere.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Helsinki Tour / Tallinn Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands