- Off-the-path walking tour of downtown Helsinki, led by a city planner
- Packed with cultural insights, from food to history, from religion to soccer
- Numbers are capped at just eight travelers, for more guide interaction
- Great choice for visitors who’ve already seen the big-ticket sights
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Paulig Kulma Cafe Address: Aleksanterinkatu 9a, 00101, Helsinki Directions: You can walk to Paulig Kulma Cafe from the central railway station (500 meters), or you can take tram number 2, 4, or 7 from different parts of the city; just get off at the "Aleksantarinkatu" stop. The cafe is across the street, 50 meters away. If it is not rainy or very cold, we will meet at the terrace in front of the cafe; if it is raining we will meet inside. Dates: See Availability Return point: Tour ends at the Central Railway Station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ataman Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms