Explore our promoted experiences
- Sightseeing shore excursion in Helsinki
- Hit all the landmarks and highlights of Helsinki in a short time
- Shop and spend free time at Central Station
- Port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Settle in to your seat and listen to your guide's commentary as you pass city landmarks such as the Uspenski Cathedral, Senate Square (where you'll disembark for a photo op), and the Lutheran Church. Pass City Hall, Finlandia Hall, and the Parliament House on your journey down Mannerheim Street. Get views of the Opera House and the Olympic Stadium (used in 1952), and make stops at The Rock Church and Sibelius Park.
End up at the Central Railway Station, where you can spend about half an hour exploring and shopping on your own. Opt to stay downtown longer or take the bus back to the port for drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Important: please provide your ship name and date of sailing when you request to book.
- Entry to the Rock Church cannot be guaranteed due to occasional religious services and other private events. The order of the tour may vary.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY SPB-Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.