Explore our promoted experiences
- 3.5-hour panoramic Helsinki sightseeing shore excursion
- Get a great overview of Finland’s capital from the comfort of an air-conditioned coach
- See top Helsinki attractions such as Uspenski Cathedral, City Hall and bustling Market Square
- Convenient transport with pick-up and optional drop-off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum number of passengers is 26
- A small amount of walking is involved so please wear comfortable shoes
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This tour is not recommended for ferry passengers because debarkation times with ferries is very unpredictable
- No refund for late arrivals. Please kindly note, that the waiting time past given tour starting time is only 10 minutes
- This is a shore excursion with meeting point at the cruise port- Please read detailed meeting instructions carefully
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY ULKOtours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands