5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Combine a city tour of Helsinki with a ferry journey to Suomenlinna Island on this half-day excursion. Listen to guided commentary while exploring the highlights of Helsinki such as Esplanade Park and the Sibelius Monument. Hop a ferry to Suomenlinna for a walking tour including the Jetty barracks, the Suomenlinna Church, and Kings Gate.
- Learn about Helsinki's history and culture through guided commentary
- Overview and orientation of the city, great for first-time visitors
- Scenic ferry ride to Suomenlinna Island
- Combine Helsinki city highlights with a Suomenlinna excursion
- See the main monuments and cultural landmarks of Helsinki
- Enjoy the sea view while taking ferry to Suomenlinna
- Learn the story of Suomenlinna sea fortress on a walking tour
- Hotel pick up and both ways ferry tickets are provided
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up (selected hotels)
Transport by A/C coach or mini van
Price includes 24% value added tax
Both way ferry tickets to Suomenlinna
Food and drinks
Any personal expense is not included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please select one of the following meeting points and send it to us by email after you made a booking. In this way, your guide will know where to look for you.
9:20 am Hilton Helsinki Strand / John Stenbergin ranta 4, 00530 Helsinki
9:30 am Hotel Kämp / Pohjoisesplanadi 29, 00100 Helsinki
9:40 am Radisson Blu Seaside Hotel / Ruoholahdenranta 3, 00180 Helsinki
9.50 am Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Helsinki / Runeberginkatu 2, 00100 Helsinki
10.00 am Scandic Park Helsinki / Mannerheimintie 46, 00260 Helsinki
Your guide with an A4 sign of the "Helsinki Tour" logo will greet you at the meeting points, please be at your selected meeting points 5 minutes before the departure time. If you have difficulty finding our guide, please call us at +358 406 796 666.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum passenger requirement applies. There is a possibility of cancellation or rescheduling if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of cancellation due to passenger requirement, you will be refunded fully.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Very important: Please select one of the following meeting point and send it to us by email after you made a booking. In this way your guide knows where to look for you.
- 9:20 am Hilton Helsinki Strand
- 9:30 am Hotel Kämp
- 9:40 am Radisson Blu Seaside Hotel
- 9.50 am Radisson Blu Royal Hotel
- 10.00 am Scandic Park Helsinki
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Helsinki Tour / Tallinn Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Helsinki and Suomenlinna Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Helsinki and Suomenlinna Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Helsinki and Suomenlinna Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Helsinki and Suomenlinna Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Helsinki and Suomenlinna Sightseeing Tour
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursDay CruisesWater ToursMarketsHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHelsinkiFood Tours - TallinnBus Tours - TallinnCity Tours - TallinnDay Cruises - TallinnWater Tours - TallinnMarkets - TallinnHalf-day Tours - TallinnFood Tours - St PetersburgBus Tours - St PetersburgCity Tours - St PetersburgDay Cruises - St PetersburgWater Tours - St PetersburgMarkets - St PetersburgHalf-day Tours - St PetersburgFood Tours - RigaBus Tours - RigaCity Tours - RigaDay Cruises - RigaWater Tours - RigaMarkets - RigaHalf-day Tours - RigaCategory
Seurasaari Open-Air MuseumSports Museum of FinlandHelsinki Senate Square (Senaatintori)Ateneum Art Museum (Konstmuseet Ateneum)Tennis Palace (Tennispalatsi)HAM Helsinki Art MuseumHelsinki Swedish TheatreHelsinki Music Centre (Musiikkitalo)Military Museum's ManegeSinebrychoff Art Museum (Sinebrychoffin Taidemuseo)Submarine VesikkoHelsinki City MuseumSEA LIFE® HelsinkiHelsinki Museum of Technology (Tekniikan Museo)Helsinki Olympic StadiumHotel and Restaurant MuseumFinnish Museum of PhotographyLinnanmaki Amusement ParkMuseum of Finnish ArchitectureCafé Ursula