- Learn about Helsinki's history and culture through guided commentary
- Overview and orientation of the city, great for first-time visitors
- Scenic ferry ride to Suomenlinna Island
- Combine Helsinki city highlights with a Suomenlinna excursion
- See the main monuments and cultural landmarks of Helsinki
- Enjoy the sea view while taking ferry to Suomenlinna
- Learn the story of Suomenlinna sea fortress on a walking tour
- Hotel pick up and both ways ferry tickets are provided
Departure & Return
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum passenger requirement applies. There is a possibility of cancellation or rescheduling if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of cancellation due to passenger requirement, you will be refunded fully.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Very important: Please select one of the following meeting point and send it to us by email after you made a booking. In this way your guide knows where to look for you.
- 9:20 am Hilton Helsinki Strand
- 9:30 am Hotel Kämp
- 9:40 am Radisson Blu Seaside Hotel
- 9.50 am Radisson Blu Royal Hotel
- 10.00 am Scandic Park Helsinki
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that some sites might be closed on public holiday or weekend, we will show your other sites which is not in the visit list as complementary.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Helsinki Tour / Tallinn Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands