Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- See and learn about Helsinki’s landmarks on a small-group walking tour
- Discover more about the city’s sights and culture than you might if alone
- See the Kamppi Chapel, and more; and find hidden gems you might otherwise miss
- Limited to 10 for crowd-free tour, plus choice of timings for flexibility
Departure & Return
Meet your guide at Paulig Kulma Cafe, Aleksanterinkatu 9, 00100 Helsinki
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable footwear recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The specific sights visited can vary, as every tour is personal and unique depending on the tour guide and the traffic and weather conditions on the day
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nova Fairy Tales Helsinki
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.