- Cross the Gulf of Finland to Tallinn by comfortable ferry
- Enjoy 3 hours guided tour and see top attractions in UNESCO-listed Old Town
- Spend a few hours on your own to explore the city
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off are provided
- Two ways ferry tickets and transfers between Tallinn harbour and old town are included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Very Important: Full name (specify first name and last name), Birthday, Nationality and Gender is required at time of booking for all participants.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- NOTE: Depending on the availability of Ferry tickets, The start time and end time of the tour may vary.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Helsinki Tour / Tallinn Tour
- If you cancel less than 7 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 7 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 8 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The cobbled streets in Tallinn can make walking hard so make sure you have sturdy shoes that support you." See review