- Cross the Gulf of Finland to Tallinn by comfortable ferry
- Enjoy 3 hours guided tour and see top attractions in UNESCO-listed Old Town
- Spend a few hours on your own to explore the city
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off are provided
- Two ways ferry tickets and transfers between Tallinn harbour and old town are included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Very Important: Full name (specify first name and last name), Birthday, Nationality and Gender is required at time of booking for all participants.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- NOTE: Depending on the availability of Ferry tickets, The start time and end time of the tour may vary.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Helsinki Tour / Tallinn Tour
- If you cancel less than 7 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 7 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 8 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The cobbled streets in Tallinn can make walking hard so make sure you have sturdy shoes that support you." See review