- Discover Helsinki’s highlights and hidden gems on a small-group walking tour
- View musts such as Helsinki Cathedral, and hear more about them than alone
- Uncover local life with a guide, and find secret spots many visitors miss
Departure & Return
We meet at the Senate Square by the statue of Alexander 2. Your guide will have a signboard that says Walks In Europe.
If you are on a cruise ship, you MUST provide us with the ship's details please.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks In Europe
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.