Explore our promoted experiences
- Taste five fine wines such as chardonnay, sauvignon blanc and pinot noir that aren't available anywhere else
- Enjoy artisanal bites such as local blue cheese, stuffed mushrooms and dark chocolate brownies
- Learn about wine and food pairing from your expert host
- Have a chance to meet the winery owner and chef themselves
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Perfect for more seasoned wine tasters, this tasting session lets you taste the winery’s most exclusive, exquisite wines. As you sip, learn from your host about how these wines are made; with only the best fruit available using painstaking winemaking methods to ensure top-notch, unparalleled quality. Produced in smaller quantities and at higher production costs, Icon wines include the more exclusive versions of varietals such as chardonnay, sauvignon blanc, and Grenache.
Enhance the flavors and aromas of these wines by pairing them with the delicious bites listed above, all specially prepared by the in-house chef. The winemaker often joins in on this tasting session, providing a more in-depth and informative experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years
- If you have any food allergies, food needs, are vegan or vegetarian, please note in the Special Requirements box at check-out
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Williamson Wines
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff