2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The Harbin International Ice and Snow Sculpture Festival is a massive, months-long winter festival featuring ice sculptures, frosted amusement parks, winter sporting events, and more. It’s a bucket list-worthy event, but all the action can be overwhelming for first-time visitors. This private 2-day tour of the festival eliminates stress from your visit—your guide takes you to the exhibits that are worth seeing and provides all transportation so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
- Harbin International Ice and Snow Sculpture Festival private tour
- 2-day private tour takes you top exhibits in the festival
- Lunch and all transportation included
- Upgrade to include entrance fees
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Private tour guide
Transport by private vehicle
Entry fees for all inclusive package
Entrance fees (if all inclusive tour package is not selected)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your centrally located hotel in Harbin lobby
Directions: Your guide will be holding a sign saying your booking name.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in Winter weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, please wear comfortable walking boots
- Please prepare enough Chinese cash for your attraction tickets if you choice private guide and car service( per person around RMB1600 YUAN )
- Saint Sophia Cathedral is currently closed for renovation until September 2020 and you will visit Saint Sophia Square or indoor food market instead
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Harbin cannot pay by international credit cards, only Chinese cash, Wechat or Alipay
- If your expect attraction not on the list, you can talk to your tour guide on tour day, he/she will take you go directly
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Tour Guide
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Harbin City Private Tour with Ice and Snow Festival with Lunch
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHarbinBus Tours - Northern ChinaCity Tours - Northern ChinaOvernight Tours - Northern ChinaMulti-day Tours - Northern ChinaBus Tours - ShenyangCity Tours - ShenyangOvernight Tours - ShenyangMulti-day Tours - ShenyangBus Tours - SeoulCity Tours - SeoulOvernight Tours - SeoulMulti-day Tours - SeoulCategory