Are you interested in?
379 Tours & Activities
3035 Tours & Activities
Cat Cat Village Tours
199 Tours & Activities
2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Swap the bustle of Hoi An for the tranquil rice fields of Sapa during a 2-day excursion that includes accommodation in a local home. Perfect for travelers looking for insight into Vietnamese culture, this tour involves short hikes along mountain trails, visits to local villages and waterfalls, and traditional Vietnamese meals. Plus, hotel pickup and drop-off in Hoi An are included.
- Discover the spectacular landscapes of Sapa on a 2-day excursion
- Let a guide take care of arranging accommodation, meals, and activities
- Gain insight into local culture and discover things you won't find in the guide book
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off in Hoi An means you won't have to worry about finding a meeting point
Saved to wishlist!
Landing and facility fees
Coffee and/or Tea
Drinks, Personal travel insurance, Tips
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up at our clients in hanoi city old quarter From 06h35 am to 06h45 am at Lobby
If out of city old quarter please contact us for guiding pick up point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY your indochina travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 18564P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesHanoiHiking - Northern VietnamHiking - Halong BayHiking - NanningCategory
Hanoi Ancient HouseVan Phuc Silk VillageVietnam National Museum of HistoryPu Luong Nature ReserveBat Trang CeramicPresidential PalaceTemple of Literature (Van Mieu-Quoc Tu Giam)Hoa Lo PrisonHo Chi Minh Museum (Bao Tang Ho Chi Minh)Tran Quoc Pagoda (Chua Tran Quoc)Ionah ShowSt Joseph’s Cathedral (Nha Tho Lon)Vietnamese Women’s MuseumPerfume Pagoda (Chua Huong)West Lake (Ho Tay)Ho Chi Minh's Residence (Nha Bac Ho)Dong Xuan MarketTam Dao National ParkLake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake)Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre