- Full-day private sightseeing tour of Hangzhou, with round-trip transport included
- Savor lunch at a local restaurant or learn how to prepare an authentic dish at a tea farmer’s home (own expense)
- Taste Dragon Well tea at Meijiawu Tea Village and search for embroidered silk on Song Dynasty Imperial Street
- Hear informative commentary from a private guide who tailors the tour to your interests
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Lunch options: Learn to cook your own Chinese lunch from local tea farmers or eat at a popular local restaurant
- Range of children's height is between 3'3" (1 meter) and 4'6" (1.4 meter)
- Please provide train station or hotel information in "special requirement" at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY China Private Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.