7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy a private tour that showcases the fine tea of Hangzhou along with top attractions in the area. Start with a boat cruise on West Lake, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Then travel to Lingyin Temple, known for impressive Buddha statues, and see the caves of Flying Peak, which also has hundreds of statues. After lunch, discover one of the region’s most famous teas, dragowell tea, also known as longjing tea. Visit the China National Tea Museum and Meijiawu Tea Village to learn about the renowned tea’s production.
- Private full-day tour of Hangzhou and Longjing tea village
- Admire the beauty of World Heritage-listed West Lake during a boat cruise
- See an extensive collection of Buddhist artifacts at Lingyin Temple and Flying Peak
- Visit Meijiawu Tea Village to sample dragonwell tea and learn about its production
- Browse the China National Tea Museum’s collection of tea-related artifacts
- Includes entrance fees, transportation, guide, and hotel pick-up and drop-off in Hangzhou
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Hangzhou
Well-trained, versatile and knowledgeable English-speaking guide.
Your own chauffeured and comfortable vehicle, chosen for ample space.
All entrance tickets as listed in the itinerary.
Traditional Chinese lunch.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off services are available within centrally locationl in Hangzhou city or train station. Please tell us your hotel/accommodation name, address and phone number at the time of booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- You will receive details about tour guide and exact pickup time in your voucher the day before. And the tour guide will also call you via hotel or leave a message for you about pickup time the night before tour.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. We try to meet individual requirement but can NOT 100% satisfy. Thank you for your understanding.
- If you want to be picked up from Hangzhou Train Stations, please enter your train details at the time of booking.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trippest Mini Group Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
One-Day Hangzhou Dragon Well Tea Culture & West Lake Private Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesHangzhouUnique Experiences - Eastern ChinaBus Tours - Eastern ChinaNature and Wildlife - Eastern ChinaWater Tours - Eastern ChinaHistorical Tours - Eastern ChinaFull-day Tours - Eastern ChinaUnique Experiences - SuzhouBus Tours - SuzhouNature and Wildlife - SuzhouWater Tours - SuzhouHistorical Tours - SuzhouFull-day Tours - SuzhouUnique Experiences - ShanghaiBus Tours - ShanghaiNature and Wildlife - ShanghaiWater Tours - ShanghaiHistorical Tours - ShanghaiFull-day Tours - ShanghaiCategory