4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Soak up the scenery around Hangzhou on this private 4-day tour, including accommodation and meals. Make the most of your private guide as you stroll down the lively Qinghefang Ancient Street and get a taste of local culture with a tour of the Longjing Tea Plantation. Admire landmarks like the Six Harmonies Pagoda, looking out over the Qiantang River, then enjoy a cruise around the glittering waters of the West Lake.
- 4-day, 3-night private tour of Hangzhou including West Lake, Longjing Tea Plantation and Six Harmonies Pagoda
- Enjoy the lakeside gardens and other sights on a walking tour of West Lake
- Take a relaxing boat ride through West Lake
- Experience the rich culture of Hangzhou on a visit to the bustling Qinghefang Ancient Street
- Learn about one of China’s most popular exports on a trip to the Longjing Tea Plantation
- Visit the Six Harmonies Pagoda and marvel at its remarkable ancient Chinese architecture
- Accommodation, most meals and all necessary transportation are included
- Private guide will lead you on tours, provide you with interesting commentary and historical information, act as a translator and more
Saved to wishlist!
3 nights of accommodation
Private vehicle and all necessary transportation to all locations
China entry visa
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If airport pick up/drop off is required, please let us know your flignt details in advance.
- Hangzhou Airport, Xiaoshan, Hangzhou China
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Standard hotel rooms in China contain two single/twin beds; double-occupancy rooms contain two single/twin beds for a maximum of two adults; single-occupancy rooms contain two single/twin bed for a single person
- If you book Double Occupancy but need another bed for a child, call the local tour operator after booking to request this, and an additional bed will be put in your room (contact information will be provided on your confirmation voucher)
- If you have an odd number of adults in your party, a single-occupancy room must be booked in addition to your double-occupancy room
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY China Adventure Travel Ltd
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Day Hangzhou Private Tour: West Lake and Longjing Tea Plantation?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Day Hangzhou Private Tour: West Lake and Longjing Tea Plantation?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4-Day Hangzhou Private Tour: West Lake and Longjing Tea Plantation?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-Day Hangzhou Private Tour: West Lake and Longjing Tea Plantation?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
4-Day Hangzhou Private Tour: West Lake and Longjing Tea Plantation
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHangzhouBus Tours - Eastern ChinaMulti-day Tours - Eastern ChinaHistorical Tours - Eastern ChinaBus Tours - SuzhouMulti-day Tours - SuzhouHistorical Tours - SuzhouBus Tours - ShanghaiMulti-day Tours - ShanghaiHistorical Tours - ShanghaiCategory