4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Visit one of Canada’s most recognizable landmarks: Peggy’s Cove, during a half-day excursion to that includes a tour through the city of Halifax. Come ashore and discover this seaside city’s maritime culture, history, and sights. Visit a tiny East Coast community before heading down the coast to Peggy’s Cove to climb on the devonian granite rock formations under the lighthouse at the ocean’s edge.
- Tour the city of Halifax and enjoy panoramic views from atop the Citadel
- Visit the famous lighthouse at the ocean’s edge in Peggy’s Cove
- Walk along the Devonian Granite Rock Formations at St. Margaret's Bay
- Guide and transportation included
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Halifax Cruise Port
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
3/25/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY My Holidays Online
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "very informative excursion in a comfortable bus, too bad the fog socked in Peggy's cove." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingHalifaxShore Excursions - Nova ScotiaBus Tours - Nova ScotiaPorts of Call Tours - Nova ScotiaHistorical Tours - Nova ScotiaHalf-day Tours - Nova ScotiaCategory
Old Town ClockPeggy’s CoveGovernment HouseAnnapolis ValleyOak IslandProvince HouseSpring Garden RoadPoint Pleasant ParkSainte-Famille WinesCanadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21Avondale Sky WineryConfederation BridgeBlomidon Estate WineryFairview Lawn CemeteryMahone BayMaritime Museum of the AtlanticHalifax City HallLunenburg