- Enjoy the tranquility of off-road trails along Huajiang River
- Pedal past stunning countryside views that you wouldn’t see otherwise
- No need to bring food with you—a local lunch is included
- Travel light—bicycle and helmet rental is included
Departure & Return
Inside an unimpressive small arch into the local community at No. 40 Sanduo Road. It is around 150M on your right hand when facing the red bridge called Lize Bridge.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Moderate fitness is recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Guilin Cycling Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.