- Soak up the atmosphere by pedaling slowly along roads and streets
- Flat surfaces only: Suitable for any level of cyclist
- Includes a local rice noodle lunch: No need to buy your own
- Get insights into local history and culture from your guide
Departure & Return
Inside an unimpressive small arch into the local community at No. 40 Sanduo Road. It is around 150M on your right hand when facing the red bridge called Lize Bridge.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- All passenger heights and weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Moderate fitness is recommended
- Arriving late after departure time may be regarded as a voluntary cancellation of this tour
- Proper sports clothing and shoes for cycling are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Guilin Cycling Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.