6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Hiking Pacaya Volcano in a day is made easy on this guided tour from Guatemala City, which covers your entrance fees and provides door-to-door transportation from your Guatemala City hotel in a private vehicle. Plus, the hike is made more safe, fun, and informative when done with a government-certified tour guide. Upgrade to include a coffee farm tour or hot springs experience that make the most of your time away from the city.
- Group hike up Pacaya Volcano with local government-certified guide
- Guide leads the way, ensures your safety, and shares fun facts as you hike
- Upgrade to include a coffee plantation tour or hot springs visit
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Guatemala City included
Saved to wishlist!
Certified local guide by The Guatemalan Tourism Board Comission
Entrance Fee to the Pacaya Volcano
Box Lunch to enjoy at the Summit
Biosecurity Personal Kit
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up Passengers From Any Hotel in Guatemala City.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- For an additional Cost, there is available an option of rent a horse to take you to the top. So if you are interested you can bring extra cash. The cost is Q150 one way.
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY TTC Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Climb Active Pacaya Volcano + Lunch - Collective Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Climb Active Pacaya Volcano + Lunch - Collective Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Climb Active Pacaya Volcano + Lunch - Collective Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Climb Active Pacaya Volcano + Lunch - Collective Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Climb Active Pacaya Volcano + Lunch - Collective Tour
6 to 7 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingGuatemala CityBus Tours - Central HighlandsBus Tours - AntiguaBus Tours - PanajachelCategory