Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-hour sightseeing tour of Guatemala City
- Learn about the city’s history and culture from your local guide
- Visit Constitution Plaza to see Metropolitan Cathedral and the National Palace of Culture
- Drive along the Avenue of the Americas
- Shop for art and handicrafts at the Central Market
- Round-trip hotel transport included
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 2 passengers (adults) is required for the tour to run. If the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Depending on your pick up place the order of the itineray may change.
- Please contact us if you need a guide in any other language. French, German and Italian in private services, subject to additional costs and guide availability.
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact Gray Line Guatemala to arrange.
- It is recommended that you bring walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, and a camera.
- To find pictures of our experiences, search us on Instagram as @graylinetoursgt
- Most travelers can participate
- If you are lodging in Zone 1, our only pick-up point is at the Hotel Panamerican.
- If you are lodging in an airbnb please move to the nearest hotel lobby and please let us know of its name.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Guatemala
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff