- 8-day best of Guatemala sightseeing tour from Guatemala City
- Visit the ancient Mayan ruin site of Tikal in UNESCO World Heritage-listed Tikal National Park
- Learn about the history and culture of Guatemala from your expert English-speaking guide
- Transportation, entrance fees and overnight accommodation included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Begin your Guatemala adventure with pickup at the airport in Guatemala city, continuing on an exploration of the country’s greatest hits, starting with a visit to the cobble-stoned streets of Antigua. After enjoying a sightseeing tour of this former colonial capital, continue from Antigua to Lake Atitlán, where you’ll experience a private boat ride on its majestic waters, the shores ringed by volcanoes and pleasant towns. You’ll also have the chance to experience incredible views from the heights of Pacaya Volcano during a 5-hour hike towards its impressive crater.
Your visit also includes time in Guatemala’s northern reaches, where you’ll investigate the amazing Mayan ruins at Yaxha, Iximché and Tikal, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Your exploration of this ancient Mayan sites will provide an overview of the culture’s fascinating history and innovative building techniques
Seven nights of accommodation are included at 4- and 4.5-star hotels with amenities including room service, business centers and swimming pools. Please note the hotels are subject to change, though they will still be comparable 4- or 4.5-star hotels.
Note: pricing for each accommodation option is per group, not per person
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Guatemalan Adventure
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff