- Private full-day tour of Guangzhou
- Enjoy an in-depth tour of the city's landmarks and architecture
- Learn the history of the Chen Clan Academy
- Walk around the quaint Lizhiwan canal area
- Take a look at the traditional goods for sale in Qingping Market
- Visit Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall, which honors the founder of the Republic of China
- View Buddhist artifacts in Six Banyan Pagoda, an ancient temple
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your centrally located hotel in Guangzhou city downtown.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trippest Mini Group Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.