6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance fee to Chen clan temple and musem
Experienced driver with air-conditioned comfortable car
Great Local guide
One tasty dim-sum meal ( Lunch or dinner if " All Inclusive Tour" is booked)
Optional entrance fee to observation deck at Canton Tower
Food and drinks ( If " All Inclusive Tour " is NOT booked)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport, Baiyun, Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, China
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- In case your flight arrives early before 5.00 a.m, your local driver will pick up you at 7a.m at the airport arrival hall with the pick up sign.
- If you are not able to go through customs for any reasons, please take your own responsibility. There is no refund for the same day cancellation
- Please provide detailed flight details upon booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sunny Tours Shanghai
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Flexible Guangzhou Layover Tour of Old and New Highlights?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Flexible Guangzhou Layover Tour of Old and New Highlights?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Flexible Guangzhou Layover Tour of Old and New Highlights
6 to 8 hours
3 hours 50 minutes
5 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 20 minutes
5 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursLayover Tours Cultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGuangzhouBus Tours - Southern ChinaLayover Tours - Southern ChinaBus Tours - ShenzhenLayover Tours - ShenzhenBus Tours - Macau SARLayover Tours - Macau SARCategory
Huaisheng Mosque Tours & TicketsGuangdong Museum of Art (GDMoA) Tours & TicketsChimelong Safari Park Tours & TicketsYuexiu Park (Yuexiu Gongyuan) Tours & TicketsGuangzhou Museum Tours & TicketsWhite Cloud Mountain (Baiyun Shan) Tours & TicketsChimelong Water Park Tours & TicketsCanton Tower Tours & TicketsChimelong Paradise Tours & TicketsChimelong International Circus Tours & TicketsBright Filial Piety Temple (Guangxiao Si) Tours & Tickets