Departure & Return
We´ll meet at Teatro Juárez stairs, this is a hotspot in Guanajuato downtown. In front of Jardín Unión and close to Plaza de la Paz
The tour will end in a cozy ice cream shop located in the Cantaritos alley, close to the beautiful San Fernando square, where we will relax and enjoy a privileged view of the city from its rooftop. (If the tour is in the morning, we´ll go to a coffe shop instead)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY VAVA Photography
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience