3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore Guanajuato’s popular attractions on this half-day adventure. After a convenient hotel pickup, visit a museum that’s home to more than 100 naturally mummified bodies, marvel at a subterranean network of streets, ascend a towering hill for panoramic city views, and enjoy a shopping excursion in the city’s gorgeous historic center.
- Discover Guanajuato’s history, culture, and distinctive scenery
- Explore the “Museo de las Momias” and see dozens of mummies
- Visit incredible underground streets and catch amazing city views
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Round-trip shared transfer
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up if you are staying in a hotel located at the Guanajuato centre.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dress code is casual and you should wear walking shoes
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mexitours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guanajuato City Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Guanajuato City Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Guanajuato City Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guanajuato City Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingGuanajuato CityBus Tours - GuanajuatoCity Tours - GuanajuatoHalf-day Tours - GuanajuatoCategory