- Tenorio Volcano National Park and Finca Verde tour
- One day trip packs in chances to see Costa Rica wildlife
- Hikes are easy for most people with a moderate fitness level
- Lunch included at a restaurant with scenic views
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Private tour.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 paying adults per booking is required.
- A current valid picture of passport on your phone is required on the day of travel
- Bring Rain coat
- Extra clothes.
- Infants meals are not available.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guanacaste Dreams Vacations
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Lunch at La Amistad was way off the beaten path but so worth it!" See review