- Tour the top street art murals in Guadalajara with ease
- Learn more about each artwork than you could if exploring independently
- Admire the Orozco mural at the University of Guadalajara Art Museum
- Small group capped at ten participants ensures an intimate experience
Departure & Return
We will meet on the terrace outside the library, you can find me in a red shirt with the hashtag #tourstreetartGDL.
We finish in one of my favorite murals with a view of buildings that mark the evolution of the city: the MUSA, Expiatory temple and UdeG administrative offices. After tour can recommend places to eat or drink or if u want back to the meeting point you can walk for Vallarta street or take an uber.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- If u need a large group read all the specifications, the cancellation is estrict to respect to our work and logistic, to other travelers and bookings
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Street Art Gdl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands