Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour to Tequila town and distillery, from Guadalajara
- Visit La Rojena, the Jose Cuervo distillery that opened in 1812
- Go into the agave fields to learn about the plant base for tequila
- Have time for lunch and shopping in the town of Tequila
- Includes guide, tour, tequila tasting, and round-trip transport from hotels in Guadalajara
Departure & Return
Locate at Mariano Otero and Aguamarina street, walk northeast 200 ft you would found the office with advertising of the activities.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Estacion Turistica GDL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The problem is that there are just not many English speak only tourist on this van which can make the tour guide less exciting to talk in English." See review