Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit two distilleries for guided tastings
- Enjoy provided lunch at a Jalisco market
- Travel in a climate-controlled vehicle for a comfortable day
- Convenient pickup and drop-off in Guadalajara
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The legal drinking age in Mexico is 18 years; we are aware that this may vary from one country to another but we strictly abide by the law. We welcome minors of age on the tour, but they are not allowed under any circumstance to participate in the tequila tastings. Minors of age are under the responsibility and care of their parents or guardian
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tequila Tour by Mickey Marentes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff