3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Experience Guadalajara’s renowned street art on this guided excursion. After meeting your guide at Cabañas Cultural Institute—entrance is included in the tour price—learn about Mexico’s rich tradition of muralism from an expert while admiring the masterpieces of one of the country’s great artists, José Clemente Orozco. See the work of international artists in avenues and alleyways, enjoy a complimentary meal, and marvel at hidden works by David Alfaro Siqueiros.
- Experience the hidden gems and masterpieces of Guadalajra’s street art scene
- Learn about Mexico’s historic and contemporary muralists from an expert
- Explore avenues and alleyways and see masterpieces by famous muralists
- Stop by a market and eat like a local with a delicious complimentary meal
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Av Juárez 975, Col Americana, Centro, 44100 Guadalajara, Jal., Mexico
11/27/2018 - 12/31/2022
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 01:30 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 01:30 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 01:30 PM|
C. Degollado s/n, Zona Centro, 44100 Guadalajara, Jal., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Real Life Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Street Art Tour of Guadalajara?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Street Art Tour of Guadalajara?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Street Art Tour of Guadalajara?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Street Art Tour of Guadalajara?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Street Art Tour of Guadalajara
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingGuadalajaraWalking Tours - JaliscoArt Tours - JaliscoHalf-day Tours - JaliscoCategory
Tequila Sightseeing Trains Tours & TicketsGuadalajara Wax Museum (Museo de Cera de Guadalajara) Tours & TicketsGuadalajara Historic Center (Centro Histórico) Tours & TicketsGovernor's Palace (Palacio de Gobierno) Tours & TicketsAmatitan Tours & TicketsMirador Independencia Park (Parque Mirador Independencia) Tours & TicketsHospicio Cabañas Tours & TicketsGuachimontones Tours & TicketsTemplo Expiatorio del Santisimo Sacramento Tours & TicketsGuadalajara Zoo (Zoológico Guadalajara) Tours & TicketsCasa Herradura Tequila Distillery Tours & TicketsMariachi Plaza (Plaza de los Mariachis) Tours & TicketsUniversity of Guadalajara Museum of the Arts (MUSA) Tours & TicketsJose Cuervo Distillery (Fábrica La Rojeña) Tours & TicketsSelva Mágica Tours & TicketsBasilica of Our Lady of Zapopan (Basílica de Nuestra Señora de Zapopan) Tours & Tickets