12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and Drop off
Entry to de waterfall "Los Cazos"
Free time at Mazamitla
Visit the cabins at "Sierra del Tigre"
Food and drinks
Entry to "Mundo Aventura"
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup time will be between 7:00 AM - 8:00 AM; you will get exact details via email 2 days prior to your activity date.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The entry to "Mundo Aventura" its not included
- ATV and horse rental its not included
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Cash for personal expenses
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sat Mexico Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mazamitla, Los Casos Waterfall and Eco Park from Guadalajara?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mazamitla, Los Casos Waterfall and Eco Park from Guadalajara?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mazamitla, Los Casos Waterfall and Eco Park from Guadalajara?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mazamitla, Los Casos Waterfall and Eco Park from Guadalajara?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Mazamitla, Los Casos Waterfall and Eco Park from Guadalajara
1 hour 40 minutes
7 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingGuadalajaraBus Tours - JaliscoFull-day Tours - JaliscoCategory
Mirador Independencia Park (Parque Mirador Independencia) Tours & TicketsGuadalajara Wax Museum (Museo de Cera de Guadalajara) Tours & TicketsBasilica of Our Lady of Zapopan (Basílica de Nuestra Señora de Zapopan) Tours & TicketsHospicio Cabañas Tours & TicketsGuachimontones Tours & TicketsAmatitan Tours & TicketsJose Cuervo Distillery (Fábrica La Rojeña) Tours & TicketsMariachi Plaza (Plaza de los Mariachis) Tours & TicketsSelva Mágica Tours & TicketsGovernor's Palace (Palacio de Gobierno) Tours & TicketsPantaleón Panduro Museum (Museo Pantaleón Panduro) Tours & TicketsGuadalajara Zoo (Zoológico Guadalajara) Tours & TicketsRotonda de los Jaliscienses Ilustres Tours & TicketsTequila Sightseeing Trains Tours & TicketsCasa Herradura Tequila Distillery Tours & TicketsTemplo Expiatorio del Santisimo Sacramento Tours & Tickets