6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Panoramex
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guadalajara City Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Guadalajara City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Guadalajara City Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guadalajara City Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Guadalajara City Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursTours & SightseeingGuadalajaraHop on Hop Off - JaliscoBus Tours - JaliscoCity Tours - JaliscoCategory
Hospicio Cabañas Tours & TicketsAmatitan Tours & TicketsTemplo Expiatorio del Santisimo Sacramento Tours & TicketsBasilica of Our Lady of Zapopan (Basílica de Nuestra Señora de Zapopan) Tours & TicketsPlaza de Armas Tours & TicketsMirador Independencia Park (Parque Mirador Independencia) Tours & TicketsCasa Herradura Tequila Distillery Tours & TicketsGuadalajara Wax Museum (Museo de Cera de Guadalajara) Tours & TicketsGuadalajara Cathedral Tours & TicketsUniversity of Guadalajara Museum of the Arts (MUSA) Tours & TicketsSelva Mágica Tours & TicketsTequila Sightseeing Trains Tours & TicketsMariachi Plaza (Plaza de los Mariachis) Tours & TicketsGuachimontones Tours & TicketsGuadalajara Zoo (Zoológico Guadalajara) Tours & TicketsJose Cuervo Distillery (Fábrica La Rojeña) Tours & Tickets