- An in-depth city tour of Guadalajara, with side trip to Tlaquepaque Village
- Discover all the main landmarks in the vibrant Mexican city, including palaces and iconic murals
- Enjoy free time to grab a meal in the arts hub of Tlaquepaque—famed for its tasty cuisine
- Cover two stunning sights in a single visit, and bring home a treat from a famous candy store
Departure & Return
locate at Mariano Otero and Calle Aguamarina, walk to northeast and you will found our meeting point with advertising of the activities.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Wednesday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 03:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Estacion Turistica GDL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Staff is so accommodating I recommend researching what parts are important to you so they can modify tour if possible." See review