- Full-day tour to Lake Chapala, from Guadalajara
- See the ranch of renowned singer Vicente Fernandez
- Get great photo ops from Lake Chapala
- Visit the main plaza, church, and a restaurant in the town of Ajijic
- Includes guide, transportation, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
locate at Mariano Otero avenue and Turquesa Street continue straight thru Mariano Otero to northwest you will find a mall inside local 5-A.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Estacion Turistica GDL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms