3 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend a day swimming, snorkeling, and soaking up the sun aboard your own boat in St. Lucia. Select from various boat sizes to accommodate your group and venture to various beaches, reefs, and villages along the coast. Discover various beaches, sip on provided drinks, and learn about marine life while you explore.
- Beach hop around St. Lucia on a private boat
- Customize the itinerary to suit your interests
- Hassle-free port pickup and drop-off included
- Avoid crowds at public beaches and attractions
Saved to wishlist!
Beverages (bottled water, beer, local rum,soda)
Port pickup and drop-off
Lunch (approx USD$15)
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For all other Guest Houses, AirBnB's and Hotels in the North of the island like Royalton, St. James Club, Rendezvous, Sandals Regency, etc, you may contact us for additional pickup details. Taxi may be at an additional cost depending on hotel or Guest house location.
- Port Castries
- Rodney Bay Marina
- Marigot Bay Marina
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour Duration is up to 6 hours but flexible as this is a private tour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Persons should be flexible enough to board a boat at the dock and at the beach.
- Please proceed to ferry dock to meet your guide upon disembarkation.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Captain Cliff Adventure Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Boat to Soufriere/West Coast For Swimming Snorkeling & Beach Relaxation ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Boat to Soufriere/West Coast For Swimming Snorkeling & Beach Relaxation ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Boat to Soufriere/West Coast For Swimming Snorkeling & Beach Relaxation ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Boat to Soufriere/West Coast For Swimming Snorkeling & Beach Relaxation ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Boat to Soufriere/West Coast For Swimming Snorkeling & Beach Relaxation
3 to 6 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWater ToursPorts of Call ToursJet BoatingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCastriesRodney BayMarigot BayGros IsletShore Excursions - Cap EstateWater Tours - Cap EstatePorts of Call Tours - Cap EstateJet Boating - Cap EstateHalf-day Tours - Cap EstateShore Excursions - Rodney BayWater Tours - Rodney BayPorts of Call Tours - Rodney BayJet Boating - Rodney BayHalf-day Tours - Rodney BayShore Excursions - CastriesWater Tours - CastriesPorts of Call Tours - CastriesJet Boating - CastriesHalf-day Tours - CastriesCategory