2 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the best that St. Lucia has to offer on this private, half-day tour. See the western coast’s top landmarks such as Marigot Bay, the fishing village of Anse la Raye, the towering Pitons, and Diamond Falls Botanical Gardens. Enjoy a volcano tour and mud bath at Sulphur Springs, and end your day with a refreshing dip at Toraille Waterfall.
- Explore St. Lucia with a knowledgeable tour guide
- Lunch, snacks, and drinks are included
- Hassle-free hotel or port transfers are provided
- A private tour means a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We do pickups from all hotels in St Lucia
- Castries Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Island Taxi Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Soufriere & Waterfalls Escapade?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Soufriere & Waterfalls Escapade?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Soufriere & Waterfalls Escapade?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Soufriere & Waterfalls Escapade?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Soufriere & Waterfalls Escapade
2 to 5 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCastriesRodney BayMarigot BayChocCap EstateGros IsletVieux FortShore Excursions - Cap EstateBus Tours - Cap EstatePorts of Call Tours - Cap EstateShore Excursions - Rodney BayBus Tours - Rodney BayPorts of Call Tours - Rodney BayShore Excursions - CastriesBus Tours - CastriesPorts of Call Tours - CastriesCategory