12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
National Park fees
Transport by private vehicle
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from outside the Mr Hobson Restaurant. Upon dis-embarking your cruise ship, please continue towards the main public car park. Here you find the 'Mr Hobson' restaurant on your left hand side. Your driver will be waiting outside with name of the leading passenger on an A4 sign.
We can also pick up or drop off at any CBD, Docklands or Southbank hotel in Melbourne if required. Please contact us if you wish to arrange this.
- Station Pier Melbourne
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- We wish to advise larger groups of 4 or 5, that our luggage capacity is limited, so we recommend 1 x airplane cabin-sized bags per person. For groups of 3 passengers or less, 1 x standard size suitcase & 1 x cabin-sized bag per person is acceptable.
- Pick up point - Melbourne Cruise Ship Terminal (Station Pier) Pick up from outside the Mr Hobson Restaurant.
- Hotel drop off - this can be provided either back to your cruise ship, or to selected CBD, Southbank and Docklands hotels only and must be communicated in advance. Some select hotels will require a pick-up of 06:30am - We will notify you if this is the case.
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Comfy trainers/sneakers are advisable
- Please provide a local mobile contact number on your booking, incase we need to contact you pre-tour
- IMPORTANT - Please ensure you have allotted enough time for the full 12 hour tour. This includes allowing enough time to dis-embark the boat in the morning and board the vessel in the evening. We strongly advise having travel insurance for any unforseen circumstances.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Great Ocean Road Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cruise Ship Shore Excursion - Private Great Ocean Road Full Day Tour (12 Hour)?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Cruise Ship Shore Excursion - Private Great Ocean Road Full Day Tour (12 Hour)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cruise Ship Shore Excursion - Private Great Ocean Road Full Day Tour (12 Hour)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Cruise Ship Shore Excursion - Private Great Ocean Road Full Day Tour (12 Hour)
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGreat Ocean RoadShore Excursions - VictoriaBus Tours - VictoriaPorts of Call Tours - VictoriaFull-day Tours - VictoriaCategory