Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-hour Freeport shopping and brewery tour
- Check out the straw goods made by local craftsmen at Port Lucaya Marketplace
- Create your own Bahamian fragrance at the Perfume Factory
- Look for souvenirs or gifts at the International Bazaar
- Tour the beer-making facilities at Bahamian Brewery
- Enjoy a beer tasting in the brewery’s private bar
- Learn about Freeport's history and culture from your knowledgeable guide
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Start at Port Lucaya Marketplace, a bustling outdoor bazaar that has plenty of Grand Bahama souvenirs to choose from. Straw craftsmen and women weave colorful, durable baskets, bags and hats out of local straw. Peruse the abundant jewelry shops to pick up something for yourself or a special someone at home.
Follow your nose to the Perfume Factory, located in a pink and white mansion near the International Bazaar. The factory was founded by businessman Albert Whitsant in the 60s when he vacationed on Grand Bahama and found it a perfect place to start a perfume business. Try out any of the readymade blends or create your own signature scent to take home.
Stroll through the International Bazaar itself, a complex featuring Asian and European architecture and host to many interesting stalls. Head to the Bahamian Brewery to tour the beermaking facilities. Try the Strong Back stout, the High Rock lager and the Sands 'Truly Bahamian' beer. Choose your favorite and enjoy a few extra glasses on the house. Stop by the gift shop for some brewery gear or some bottles of your favorite to take with you.
Return to the cruise ship pier at the end of your 3-hour tour.
Please note: Although this tour originates at the cruise ship pier, it is open to anyone who wants to join. If you are a cruise ship passenger, it is your responsibility to get back to the pier before your shop sets sail.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Must be able to walk stairs.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Brewery Manufacturing area temperature is warm
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pat and Diane Snorkeling
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands