Departure & Return
Please plan on arriving 45-minutes prior to trip departure. Take I-70 exit 119 (aka, the "No Name" exit). Drive into Glenwood Canyon Resort and come say hi to us at the Defiance Boathouse!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- 24-hour cancelation policy (outside = full refund; inside = partial refund up to 50%)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival. Please arrive 45 minutes prior to trip departure.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Defiance Rafting Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms