- Experience the beauty of Glenwood Canyon while rafting down the Colorado River
- All equipment—including helmets, lifejackets, river booties, wetsuits—are provided
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off is available upon request with 24-hour notice
Departure & Return
Please plan on arriving 45-minutes prior to trip departure. Defiance Rafting Company is located inside Glenwood Canyon Resort, which is just off the south side of Exit 119 (aka, the No Name exit). Proceed to the boathouse for parking and check-in.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival. Please arrive 45 minutes prior to trip departure.
- 24-hour cancelation policy (outside = full refund; inside = partial refund up to 50%)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Defiance Rafting Company
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Glenwood Canyon Half-Day Raft Trip.