- Raft the Colorado River through Glenwood Canyon
- Experienced guides lead the trip
- Snack and beverage included for kids 12 years old and below
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off is available upon request with 24-hour notice
Departure & Return
Please plan on arriving 45-minutes prior to trip departure. Defiance Rafting Company is located inside Glenwood Canyon Resort, which is just off the south side of Exit 119 (aka, the No Name exit). Proceed to the boathouse for parking and check-in.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival. Please arrive 45 minutes prior to trip departure.
- 24-hour cancelation policy (outside = full refund; inside = partial refund up to 50%)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Defiance Rafting Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms