10 to 11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Follow the footsteps of former Scottish royalty, see prehistoric rock carvings, and explore ancient hill forts on this fascinating day tour that delves into Scotland’s history. Enjoy the convenience of having hotel pickup and drop-off included, so you don’t have to worry about organizing transport. The trip covers a lot of ground and many interesting sights, such as Kilmartin Glen, Dunadd Hill Fort, Kilchurn Castle, and The Drovers Inn.
- Enjoy the perks of a private tour, such as door-to-door transport
- Find out more about former Scottish royalty and Celtic history
- See rare historic sites, such as Kilmartin Glen’s stone circles
- A private tour ensures a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Dram of whisky
Hotel pickup and drop off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Organise with tour operator about hotel pick up before tour date.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Alba Experiences
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
The Celtic Experience - Private 1 day tour
10 to 11 hours
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGlasgowBus Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingBus Tours - EdinburghHistorical Tours - EdinburghFull-day Tours - EdinburghBus Tours - BelfastHistorical Tours - BelfastFull-day Tours - BelfastCategory
New LanarkSt. Mungo Museum of Religious Life and ArtThe LighthouseCulzean Castle and Country ParkThe Hunterian (Hunterian Museum and Art Gallery)Glasgow Science CentreDavid Livingstone CentreGeilston GardenCairngorms National ParkDunure Castle People's Palace & Winter GardensMerchant CityKelvingrove Art Gallery and MuseumBurrell CollectionPollok HouseGlasgow Cruise Port (Greenock Ocean Terminal)SEA LIFE® Loch LomondGlasgow CathedralGlasgow West EndGeorge Square