6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Glasgow Intl Airport, Paisley PA3 2SW Scotland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Glasgow Chauffeur Hire Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Stirling Castle The Trossachs & Loch Lomond ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Stirling Castle The Trossachs & Loch Lomond ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Stirling Castle The Trossachs & Loch Lomond ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Stirling Castle The Trossachs & Loch Lomond ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Iwas a lovely and sunny day at Stirling castle and the Trossachs, i could sailing in loch lomond." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Stirling Castle The Trossachs & Loch Lomond
6 to 8 hours
4 hours 45 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
5 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGlasgowShore Excursions - StirlingBus Tours - StirlingPorts of Call Tours - StirlingShore Excursions - EdinburghBus Tours - EdinburghPorts of Call Tours - EdinburghShore Excursions - St. AndrewsBus Tours - St. AndrewsPorts of Call Tours - St. AndrewsCategory
Glasgow Cathedral Tours & TicketsNew Lanark Tours & TicketsCairngorms National Park Tours & TicketsThe Hunterian (Hunterian Museum and Art Gallery) Tours & TicketsDavid Livingstone Centre Tours & TicketsDunure Castle Tours & TicketsKelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum Tours & TicketsGlasgow Science Centre Tours & TicketsBuchanan Street Tours & TicketsPeople's Palace & Winter Gardens Tours & TicketsPollok House Tours & TicketsSEA LIFE® Loch Lomond Tours & TicketsSt. Mungo Museum of Religious Life and Art Tours & TicketsGeorge Square Tours & TicketsGlasgow West End Tours & TicketsBurrell Collection Tours & TicketsThe Lighthouse Tours & TicketsCulzean Castle and Country Park Tours & TicketsGeilston Garden Tours & TicketsGlasgow Cruise Port (Greenock Ocean Terminal) Tours & Tickets